PowerPrime Pumps are backed
by the best warranty in the industry.
- Seller warrants to its original Buyer for 24 months or 2,000 hours, whichever comes first (exclusive of engines and tires), from date of shipment (the “Warranty Period”) that the PowerPrime Pumps will be free from any defect in workmanship and materials under conditions of normal use, with normal service. If there is such a defect in workmanship or materials under conditions of normal use, with normal service, and it is discovered within the Warranty Period, Buyer must promptly notify Seller in writing within ten (10) days after discovery of the defect. Seller’s obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing, at the authorized service center or the Seller’s facility, any defective part or parts returned to it, with transportation charges PREPAID by the original Buyer. Seller will correct any failure to conform to specifications or any defect in materials or workmanship, or in lieu of such repair, and at its sole option, replace the equipment or refund the purchase price therefore paid by Buyer. THE ABOVE ARE THE BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY.
- Engine and tires are covered by the Original Equipment Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Seller does not warrant: a) any part that has been subject to misuse, negligence, accidental damage, improper or inadequate maintenance, installation or improper application, b) deterioration of any item due to normal use, normal wear and exposure, c) damage caused by corrosion, d) damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, wind, and acts of God, e) damage caused by operation outside the recommended operating range of the product, f) damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications, g) damage caused by other than genuine PowerPrime Pumps parts, h) any work performed by persons other than PowerPrime Pumps personnel or authorized service centers.
- Warranty does not cover damage due to freezing. It is Buyer’s responsibility to provide freeze protection for pump units.
- Pump unit performance is not warranted or guaranteed unless separately agreed to by Seller in writing.
- If Buyer is in default (including, but not limited to, the failure by Buyer to pay all amounts due and payable to Seller) under the work or purchase order or any other agreement between Buyer and Seller, Buyer’s rights under the warranty shall be suspended during any period of such default and the original warranty period will not be extended beyond its original expiration date despite such suspension of warranty rights.
- SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BUYER’S USE OF THE EQUIPMENT. Buyer must decide the level of backup and redundancy acceptable to Buyer to mitigate any losses due to a mechanical failure.
- Waiver. All claims shall be deemed waived unless made in writing, delivered to Seller within ten (10) days after receipt of goods by Buyer.
- Inspection. Buyer shall afford Seller prompt and reasonable opportunity to inspect goods as to which any claim is made as above stated. Seller reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to repair or replace any claimed defect in the goods.
- Return. Equipment may be returned to Seller only with the prior written authorization of the Seller. Returned equipment must be shipped PREPAID and must be tagged with a RGA Number provided by Seller. Equipment manufactured to the Buyer's specification will be credited only to the extent of the reuse value. Only current equipment purchased within ninety (90) days of return request will be considered for return. All equipment returns are subject to the applicable restocking charge in effect at the time of the return and may be subject to a refurbishing cost.
- Limited Liability. If not replaced by Seller as herein provided, Seller's liability shall be limited to the stated selling price of any defective goods. Seller shall in no event be liable for Buyer's crop loss or damage, lost profits, goodwill, or other special or consequential damages arising from the use of the equipment or products sold hereunder or from any professional services provided by Seller.